At the beginning of this spring, I began to serve this lemon butter sauce with steamed artichokes. Since then, I’ve started serving it with so much more-pasta, grilled vegetables, couscous. It is deliciously butter and rich, with a lively and savory taste of lemon juice and garlic. You only need 5 ingredients to make it, and it comes together in less than 5 minutes. I mean, why not pour it all?
Lemon Butter Sauce-recipe Ingredients
You only need 5 ingredients to prepare this recipe:
- Butter, of course! I recommend unsalted butter here. This way you have full control over the seasoning. If you use salted butter or prepare this recipe with vegan butter, skip the salt and season to taste.
- Fresh lemon juice – its bright taste Cut off the richness of butter.
- Garlic – for the hearty depth of taste.
- And salt and pepper to burst all the flavors’.
How to use lemon butter sauce
Once you have this recipe for lemon butter sauce in your back pocket, you will have a lot of fun experimenting with different nuts. It’s incredibly versatile, and I think you’ll find it tastes great on all kinds of dishes. Here are some useful suggestions to get started:
- Throw it with noodles. I specifically ask for this lemon garlic butter sauce in my artichoke pasta recipe, but I don’t think you need a recipe to use it. Make a quick midweek dinner by tossing it with any form of pasta, sautéed vegetables, and Parmesan, or use it to dress your next batch of homemade pasta.
- Mix it with couscous or rice to make a simple side dish for all the proteins you like.
- Serve as a DIP. I especially like it with steamed artichoke leaves or grilled artichokes.
- Drizzle on simply cooked vegetables. You will adore green beans, grilled asparagus, grilled radish and cauliflower.
How do you serve this lemon sauce? Let me know in the comments!
More favorite sauce recipes
If you like this recipe, try one of these simple sauces:
- Artichoke sauce
- Creamy dill sauce
- Tartar sauce
- Pesto With Basil
- Marinara sauce
- Alfredo Sauce